15 Rules you should keep in Mind before shifting to Delhi
- Keep Rs 10,000 ( For Bachelors ) Rs 50,000 (for Family) ready with you every month to live a very moderate lifestyle. This is the first rule keep in mind before shifting to Delhi.
- Do not go for Top floor flat or room bcoz the summers will kill you.
- Drink a glass of juice every day in summers.
- Before using DTC buses: Green & Orange color buses are Non Ac. Red bus is Ac. Avoid using the bus in the morning till 12 pm and after 5 pm bcoz these are peak hours of office homecoming. And if you still want to feel the adventure go ahead.
- Before using Metro: Go and get your metro card from any metro station it will cost 200 Rs. after that you Don’t have to stand in queue for tokens. You can get your cards recharged through machines available at most of the metro stations.
- Do not buy those 300 Rs shoes available on the roadside in Delhi they are worst.
- If you love Golgappas/PanniPuri you need to pay twice the amount you were paying before in other parts of the country.
- Rolls are very famous here like paneer roll, chicken roll, Kaathi Roll Etc. You should definitely try them. After Diwali climate is not good you can use masks.
- Issued in Public Interest !! – Never try those 2 overrated Paranthas: Paranthe Wali Gali, Murthal ke paranthe.
- Try Hauz Khas if you want to experience pubs.
- At Rajiv Chowk metro station, Do not try to use your Interstellar Brain else – Planning to go North ?? U will end up in South :p
- People here do not interfere in your life that’s the best thing ( This may change anytime as per the locality )
- If u want to visit one of the best malls in Delhi go for Select City Walk, Saket.
- Spending time with Girlfriend is not an issue.
- Delhi is one of the best cities to live in India.
The amount of population shifting to Delhi every year and the pressure this city is holding on its shoulders is beyond the limit. Still, it is one of the best from greenery to world-class facilities.
I came to Delhi when I was 25, all alone and survived for 10 years Now.
If a city is giving you education and employment then it should be on your top priority in a list of good cities but many people abuse Delhi for so many reasons